Quilter's Tool Pillow (Skarrel Skokbreker)
- Basic needlework techniques
- How to make a pillowcase.
- How to apply binding.
- How to make a flange binding
- Sewing machine
- Basic needlework requirements
- Rotary cutter, cutting board and ruler.
- 1 stuffed pillow inner 40cm x 40cm.
- 1.5m of dark fabric (1.1m wide) e.g. black
- 60 cm of light fabric (1.1m wide) e.g. white
- 35 cm of Medium A fabric e.g. light grey
- 30 cm of Medium B fabric e.g. darker grey.
- 7 cm of elastic- 6 or 8 strands.
- 1 medium Button.