- The size of my article is roughly 50x60 cm. Size is your own choice which will determine the size of background fabric which should be a sturdy fabric.
- I used embroidered chiffon over the background fabric. Optional.
- Scraps of rich fabrics like satin, silk, velvet, embroidered voile/chiffon, feathers, sequins, etc.
- Scraps of lace.
- Ribbons (some narrow) in 3-5 colours (or more)
- A small piece of flesh coloured fabric.
- Embroidery thread for facial features.
- Invisible thread.
- Fusible applique paper
- Anything to make your creation interesting!
- Backing fabric of own choice. Can be added later.
- Balancing a composition.
- Creating fabric flowers
- Creating facial features with simple embroidery.
- Raw edge applique
This is a fun activity in which you can let your imagination run wild! Anything goes.