IN REVERSE ( List of requirements)
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR MACHINE IS IN WORKING CONDITION AS THIS IS CRITICAL FOR THIS CLASS
- You can choose a colour scheme or just go wild and choose any colours. Batik works very well as it doesn't fray so much. Cut fifty-four 6" X 6" (six by six inch) squares of a variation of fabrics (some ugly and some not so ugly) in colours and prints (if possible, avoid large prints)
- A 21" X 21" (twenty-one by twenty-one inch) felt square in a dark colour.
- A pair of sharp sharp-nosed (small) scissors.
- Black cotton thread as well as Wonder Invisible Thread (smoke)
- A Cordonnet or Topstitch needle (size 90)
- An extra empty bobbin.
- Cutting mat, rotary cutter (with a sharp blade) and quilting ruler.
- Sewing machine that must be able to lower the feed dogs or have the little plate to cover the feed dogs and a darning foot and your walking foot (optional)
- Basic sewing requirements (Scissors, pins, quilting gloves, extra needles for machine, etc)
- Quilting gloves if you have.
- Extension table if you have one
- A couple of sheets of rough work paper and a pencil